Some 15 persons have died from coronavirus in Nigeria. The Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) made this known in a tweet on Tuesday, June 2, 2020. It says deaths
Some 15 persons have died from coronavirus in Nigeria. The Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) made this known in a tweet on Tuesday, June 2, 2020. It says deaths
Two patients being treated for Covid-19 have passed. This brings the total number of deaths to 38 as at June 2. This was contained in the latest Ghana Health Service
Ghana’s Covid-19 cases have risen to 8,297, according the Ghana Health Service (GHS) case management update. Some 2,986 Covid-19 patients have recovered with the death toll at 38. The active
Nigeria has recorded additional 12 coronavirus deaths, taking its toll from 287 to 299. It has also recorded 416 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 . That has pushed its confirmed
Dr. Senanu Kwesi Djokoto The Volta region has confirmed 40 more Covid-19 cases in the last week increasing, the number from 44 to 84 as of June 1. The number
Read the Full Text Below: Fellow Ghanaians, good evening. I have come again, for the tenth (10th) time, into your homes to speak to you about the Coronavirus pandemic, share
Ghana’s borders remain closed until further notice, President Nana Akufo-Addo has said. However, he said there will be special arrangement for Ghanaians who are trapped overseas. He also said bars,
President Nana Akufo-Addo has revealed that most Covid19 deaths in Ghana have underlying health causes such as diabetes and hypertension. He made this known as he delivered his 10th address
Coronavirus cases in Ghana have increased to 8,070. President Nana Akufo-Addo revealed this tonight in his ongoing update to the nation. He says some 5,087 people are responding to treatment
President Nana Akufo- Addo President Nana Akufo-Addo has kicked off his 10th update on the coronavirus. He is sharing information about the virus and decisions that he has taken “about
Nigeria has recorded 553 new cases of coronavirus. The Nigeria Center for Disease Control made this known in a tweet on Saturday night, May 30, 2020. It says total confirmed
Thirty-five of the 231 Ghanaians who were deported from Kuwait last week have tested positive for Covid-19. This was confirmed by the Ghana Health Service (GHS) in its Covid-19 case management update on
Deaths related to coronavirus in Ghana are now 36. Confirmed cases in Ghana have also risen to 7,881. This is according to the Ghana Health Service in its latest update.